2006年12月20日 星期三

關心~

Email from Erwin

Hi, Siu Lam ~

 

This is Erwin. Do you feel surprised for this e-mail ?

I just back to working (Office) today. Because I also discharged

fm hospital last week. In my case, it's just very very small problem.

I read your blog in lunch time. This is sent fm Lo Yeah (Kitman).

In fact, I always talking about your condition with yr sister.

In my opinion, Siu Lam is a very tough girl. Yes..this is turth !

In your blog, I can felt yr strong & optimistic character.

I believe that your strong & optimistic character has influenced to my mind.

Siu Lam is not alone due to very very nice family members & best friends

surrounding with you. This is fortunate in yr life.

Pls take care & I wish your health become good day by day.  ^.^

 

B.rgds

Erwin

 

Erwin~yr email just like a christmas gift ^^ thank you so much
(我都知你前排入左院哦...小心身體呀!!!)

 

and thx for everyone who has sending me msg from fdster, blog, msn and sms

 

========================================================

 

今日去左QM入院,同照左xray
跟住就由十二點坐到六點...醫生先唻巡房...
悶死我
又唔好訓...
不過個肚真係好爆
好辛苦
行多步都唔掂...><

1 則留言: